To celebrate the 2017 Australian summer of cycling and the start of the 2017 UCI racing calendar, Mummu Cycling are coming to you with some fun, games and great prizes!
Throughout January and early February, Mummu Cycling will be road side at all major cycling races in Australia with some fun, engaging activities where you can learn a little more about who we are, get access to some great offers on our trips in 2017 and even have the chance to win one of our daily prizes or the major prize of a Garmin Edge 1000 cycling computer thanks to our friends at Total Rush Cycling!
Find us at the following events:-
Mitchelton Bay Classic, Williamstown, Victoria 3rd January 2017
Australian National Road Championships, Ballarat, Victoria 8th January 2017
Tour Down Under, Adelaide, South Australia 21st & 22nd January 2017
Cadel Evans Great Ocean Road Race, Geelong, Victoria 29th January 2017
Jayco Herald Sun Tour, Melbourne & Kinglake, Victoria 2nd & 5th Feburary 2017
Come and say hi, where you can learn more about the cycling tours we have on offer for 2017. Simply by registering your details you will have the chance to win some free samples from our friends at Endura Sports Nutrition. You will also go into the draw for our major prize at the end of the summer of cycling.
Because we don’t want the fun to stop there, indoor cycling company The Spin Room will be there with a watt bike challenge! Ever wondered how strong are you and how many wattbombs you can punch out!!?…. well here’s your chance!!
The winner each day will win a daily prize full of goodies from Mummu Cycling and our partners to the value of $400. The daily prize pack includes; a 3 star bike service from Total Rush Cycling, $100 worth of Endura nutrition products, free Spin Room classes and heaps more!
Stay tuned to social media where we will be giving you the heads up of our exact time and locations at each event. Feel free to follow us throughout summer by following our #summerofmummu hashtag!
We’re looking forward to seeing you and your friend’s roadside at one of these events across the summer! Thanks to our event partners Total Rush Cycling, Endura Sports Nutrition, The Spin Room and Cottle on Coventry South Melbourne, the #summerofmummu is sure to be a lot of fun with lots of giveaways and prizes up for grabs!!
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Information on prizes and how to enter Mummu Cycling competitions form part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
- By entering Mummu Cycling competitions, entrants accept the above-stated Terms & Conditions of Entry.
- Entry to Mummu Cycling competitions are open to all Australian residents; excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related companies.
- To enter Mummu Cycling competitions, entrants must register their contact details and sign up to Mummu Cycling’s newsletter by the close of business on the specified closing date.
- Prize winners of Mummu Cycling:
i)Overall summer competition winner of a Garmin 1000 cycling computer is selected at Level 1 171 Moray Street, South Melbourne VIC 3182 on the 10th of February 2017.
ii) Daily prize winners will be the individual with the highest Watts per kilogram judged over a 20 second period on the Watt Bike provided.
- Winners are contacted by email or telephone within 5 business days of selection and may also be announced across our social media channels
- The judges’ decision is final and binding. As such, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
- If any prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
- All prize winners agree to the use of their name and address suburb for publicity and competition purposes, without compensation.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash, credit or product and no exchanges are offered. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize (or part thereof).
- The Promoter, their associated agencies and companies associated with this competition take no responsibility for prize damage or lost in transit and the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, damage to or loss in transit of the prize.
- Each entrant’s personal information (“PI”) is collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote this Competition and the winner. The PI of winners may be provided to third parties who are assisting the Promoter, including prize suppliers, deliverers and authorities that regulate competitions. Entrants who fail to provide all requested PI, may be determined by the Promoter, at its sole discretion to be ineligible to win a prize. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.