MUMMU CYCLING PTY LTD BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
All bookings are made with Mummu Cycling Pty Ltd. By booking a trip with us you are deemed to have agree to these Booking Conditions (which constitutes the entire agreement between you and us) and your booking will be accepted on this basis. The services to be provided are those referred to in your booking confirmation invoice. Note that the conditions on any invoice, flyer, website or electronic product are to be used in conjunction with these Terms & Conditions.
BOOKINGS AND PAYMENT:
Select your holiday of choice and then contact Mummu Cycling or your licensed or AFTA Travel Agent who will request a reservation for you. All reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking. Any verbal quote given is an estimate only of the price which will be subject to advice on confirmation of the reservation. If we accept your booking we will issue a confirmation invoice. A contract will exist between us from the date we issue the confirmation invoice. Please refer to your booking confirmation invoice for details regarding final payments. Payment of the balance of the trip is due as per the date indicated on your invoice. If this balance is not paid on or before the due date we reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled.
Documentation Release: An international Courier Fee is payable and can be quoted by a Mummu Media consultant upon request. Documentation including tickets will not under any circumstances be issued prior to receipt and bank clearance of full payment.
Prices: All prices quoted by Mummu Cycling are per person and in Euro (except where specified) & current at time of printing. Prices are inclusive of taxes & charges that apply, but they do not include any taxes that may be imposed directly by third parties. Prices are provided as a guide only and may vary due to changes in taxes or charges or due to fluctuations in foreign exchange rates. Please check all prices & information with your Mummu Cycling consultant. Please note that the price of your holiday may change at any time if any taxes or charges are introduced or varied, even after you have paid part of the quoted price of your holiday.
Credit Card payment: All prices shown are payment by Cash, Cheque or Direct Deposit. An additional 3.25% Credit Card Service Fee will apply for Visa and MasterCard payments and PayPal deposits. American Express and Diners Club cards are not accepted for payment.
Airfares: A number of international and domestic airlines can be used in conjunction with your holiday package. All airfares are subject to availability and will be subject to the rules of the airfare purchased.
Amendments: Once a booking is fully confirmed and paid, any amendments to the booking will incur a fee of €30 per amendment.
Cancellations: If you cancel or terminate your holiday there will be no refund of any money received by this office. 100% cancellation fees will apply. Comprehensive Travel Insurance is highly recommended.
Unused Services: Unused services that are provided as part of a Mummu Cycling package are non-refundable and not transferable. Comprehensive Travel Insurance is highly recommended.
Not Included in Tour Price: Cost of passports, visas, travel insurance, excess baggage, vaccinations, all items not specifically mentioned as being included, and all items of a personal nature such as telephone and other communication costs, gratuities (unless specified), meals and beverages (unless specified), laundry, etc. are not included in the tour price.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend at time of booking that you purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy to cover all aspects of your holiday including loss of deposit and full payment through cancellation, overseas medical, hospital and emergency expenses, loss of overseas dental, loss of luggage and personal items, accidental death, your legal liability, etc. Mummu Cycling will refuse any guest onto a cycling tour who is not holding valid travel insurance and reserves the right to refuse access to any services paid for by the client in this such instance.
Please ask your Mummu Cycling consultant for further details.
Events: Mummu Cycling cannot be responsible or liable whatsoever, for the non-appearance of any individual player or participant. The details of the Event shown in any material supplied by Mummu Cycling are correct at time of printing but the customer shall be responsible for checking with the Event that no alterations have been made. Mummu Cycling shall not be held liable for any omission by any person not employed directly by Mummu Cycling. Mummu Cycling has no control over the Event and does not have any and cannot accept any liability for the actions or omissions of the organisers or operators of the Event or their servants, agents or employees. Mummu Cycling shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense caused by the cancellation of the Event because of government action, strike, civil commotion or national disaster. In no circumstances shall Mummu Cycling be liable for any consequential loss or damage. Mummu Cycling give no warranties that the Event shall take place in the time and place stipulated or at all. Mummu Cycling shall not be liable to give any refund in the event of the Event being cancelled or postponed save where the customer has insured against cancellation. Mummu Cycling has no responsibility for any property of personal effects at the Event.
Products: Descriptions featured are based on current domestic and international hotel guides and information provided by hotels and suppliers. Any facilities shown as included are subject to change without notice at any time. Mummu Cycling has made every effort to ensure this information is accurate at time of printing. Mummu Cycling Packages and Tickets therein shall not be used as competition prizes, or trade incentives, nor may they be used in raffles, lotteries or draws whether for commercial or charitable purposes without the prior written authority of the Event Organiser which may withhold such authority at its sole discretion.
Tour cancellation: Please note that some tours offered by Mummu Cycling are subject to minimum numbers to depart. Mummu Cycling reserves the right to cancel tours at any time prior to the departure date in which case any deposit or other payments made on account of the tour shall be refunded to the client subject to Mummu Cycling receiving refunds from third party providers .i.e. accommodation, meals, tickets. An alternate date, whether suitable to the client or not may be provided in lieu. The client shall have no right to claim damages from Mummu Cycling. Mummu Cycling or its third party reserve the right either before or during the tour to refuse to carry or accommodate any client which it reasonably considers, in the light of the best interests of all participants in the tour, to be unsuitable by reason of physical or mental condition or unruly behaviour.
Events beyond our control: Mummu Cycling does not accept any liability whatsoever for injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by any event which are beyond its control including, but not limited to, war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, acts of God, acts of Government or of any other authorities, accident to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged after purchase.
- Tickets will not be refunded under any circumstances, including but not limited to, the possible non-appearance of any particular person, group or personality expected by the Ticket holder, whether expected to enter an event or not and whether advertised or not, or any adverse weather conditions or any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the event organiser.
- Mummu Cycling is not obliged to replace a Ticket under any circumstances, including but not limited to, loss or theft. The event organiser reserves its rights, however, to replace a Ticket which has been lost or stolen and charge a fee for that replacement, in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Where match/event tickets are supplied to the Passenger, Mummu Cycling bears no responsibility for the location of seating within the match/event venue.
- Any Ticket purchased and the Ticket holder’s entry to and presence at the Event is subject to these conditions of sale, and subject to any terms, conditions and limitations of liability imposed by the owners or operators of the venue for which tickets are sold.
- Tickets are non-transferable on the day or during the day of presentation.
- Tickets may not be sold, on-sold, exchanged for fee or reward or other valuable consideration or otherwise commercially dealt with. If a Ticket has been dealt with in contravention of this condition, the bearer of the Ticket will be denied admission.
- Tickets may not be used for advertising or other promotional purposes (including prizes, contests or sweepstakes) without the consent or written authority of the Event which may withhold such authority at its sole discretion.
- Any authorised impression or map of the event is provided as a guide only to the approximate locations of seating, viewing areas and other conveniences and attractions around the event may not be drawn to scale. Mummu Cycling reserves the right to determine actual and final location of and details concerning seating, viewing areas and other conveniences and attractions without notice. Natural or other obstructions may impede viewing in some areas and the Ticket holder acknowledges and accepts that no reliance is placed on such impression or map of the circuit when purchasing Tickets.
Passport & Visas: You must ensure your passport has a validity of six months after your return date to your host country and advise us if you wish us to make any necessary visa application on your behalf. In the event that you are travelling to a country or countries which do not require a visa for passport holders, you must tell us if you have been arrested or convicted in respect of any offence or breach of law. Non-disclosure of this information may lead to your being refused entry on arrival in certain countries. In that event, we take no responsibility whatsoever. If you do not wish to disclose such information to us, then you must contact the embassy of each country of destination and make your own arrangements in regard to entry to that country.
Destination Passenger Enquiries: Mummu Cycling makes no representations as to the safety, conditions, or other issues that may exist at any destination. International travel advice can be obtained from various sources including local government and local Consular offices.
Declaration: When completing a booking with Mummu Cycling, the client confirms that they have read, understood and accept the Mummu Cycling booking/payment terms and conditions for my/our chosen tour package. They confirm that they have been advised of the requirement to hold valid Travel Insurance by Mummu Cycling and understand that Mummu Cycling reserves the right to cancel their booking should funds not be received by the due date and that there are no refunds for unused services.