Your privacy is important to Mummu Cycling. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that we collect, and the ways in which we use that personal information. It applies to your use of various websites you may visit where we run promotions or similar activities (together with associated and successor websites and services, the “Site”). We reserve the right to change this Policy from time to time and will notify you of any changes via email or on our web site.
We may collect personal information for those who enter, vote or otherwise participate in our promotions. Personal information may include your username, your password (we only store an encrypted version of this; not the actual password), one or more email addresses and other contact information. For paying customers we may ask for additional information such as credit card number, billing address and related information.
Like most web-based services, we may automatically collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This information may include, but is not limited to, your computer’s Internet Protocol address, and the browser type of the web page you were visiting before you came to the our Site and information you search for on our Site. Our website doesn’t link your IP addresses to any of your personal information so although the website is logging your session, your identity remains anonymous to us and only the supplementary data is collected.
Like many websites, we may also use “cookies” to collect information. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes. We may use “persistent cookies” to save your registration ID and login password for future logins to the Site; and we may use “session ID cookies” to enable certain features of the Site, to better understand how you interact with the Site and to monitor aggregate usage and web traffic routing on the Site. You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Site or all functionality of our services.
We use the information collected to enable your access to and use of the website services, to personalize the website for you, or to supply you services that you have asked for. If you are a paying customer we will also use this information to charge your credit card or collect payments from you.
We may also occasionally contact you via email to tell you about web maintenance, upgrades and new features regarding our promotions or those on behalf of third parties, but will provide you with a vehicle for opting out of these emails.
We will never disclose data on an individual or identifiable basis to third parties except when we must comply with laws that require such disclosure to law enforcement authorities or other government third party officials such as subpoenas.
We use industry standard security measures to protect against the loss and misuse of information within our control, as follows:
· The site uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption to protect your name, password and all other information transmitted to or from our database to ensure the protection of your data.
- Passwords are only stored in an encrypted form and are therefore not retrievable by us or any other third party. (In case you need a new password we will generate and send you one that you can subsequently change).
- The data is hosted in a secured environment with 24 X 7 monitoring, surveillance and support to prevent unauthorized access and data security. Advanced security measures including firewalls, security guards and surveillance are taken to ensure the continued service and protection of your data.
- Despite our best attempts to secure your data no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. In addition, while we work hard to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent “hackers” or other unauthorized persons from illegally accessing or obtaining this information.
- We take security issues seriously and will respond swiftly to fix verifiable security issues. Some of our products are complex and take time to update. When properly notified of legitimate issues, we’ll do our best to acknowledge your emailed report, assign resources to investigate the issue, and fix potential problems as quickly as possible.
Other websites & Links
At some point there may be links to other websites or services included on the Site. We make no representation or warranties and are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Our site is designed to be used for people over 13 years of age. The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) protects the online privacy of children under 13 years of age. Mummu Cycling does not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from anyone under the age of 13, unless or except as permitted by law. Any person who provides Personal Information through our site represents to us that he or she is 13 years of age or older. If we learn that Personal Information has been collected from a user under 13 years of age , then we will take the appropriate steps to cause this information to be deleted.
Change of Ownership
In the event of a change in ownership, or a merger with, acquisition by, or sale of assets to, another entity, we reserve the right to transfer all of your Personal Information, including email addresses, to that entity. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of such a transfer.
Contacting Mummu Cycling